20141114

shower.

Bismillah


So the other day my housemate told me that I shower too long and suggested i should shorten my trip there every morning by at most 20 minutes. instead of mengamuk tak puas hati i gave her the most pleasant smile ever and thanked her for that. im quite impressed with my self-composure at that time.

boleh difahami kenapa dia suggest macam tu sebab shower+toilet kitorang ada satu sajork and it would be best to be considerate kepada ahli rumah yang lain.

I have ton of questios the moment she told me about my 'problem' yang menyebabkan mekanisme self-defence aku mencecah zero a.k.a tak sempat nak marah-marah instead.

1) macam mana dia tahu it was me in the shower every morning? my roomate pun ada habit mandi pagi every day (in fact more than i do)

2) dia takde kelas or kerja that requires her to wake up super early unlike me and my roommate.

3) how do i know bila exactly dia terbangun nak pee pagi-pagi buta?

4) if so, do i have to wait every morning sampai dia terbangun nak masuk toilet, then baru aku masuk the toilet? so do i just wait in front of her room for that sole reason?

5) how many times this 'problem' has occurred that caused her life so much pain and misery?

6) and why 20 minutes? can u just simply ask me to mandi 20 minit je? WHO ARE YOU? MY MOM? SHOULDN'T WE DISCUSS THIS MATTER TOGETHER INSTEAD OF YOU ORDERING ME AROUND? I DON'T LIVE HERE FOR FREE I HAVE MY RIGHT TO DO WHATEVER I WANT. *ROAR*

 ermm.


---


communication kitorang macam ayam dengan itik. bila aku tanya she doesnt even want to explain.

this thing bothered me so much i have to post it in my blog. and i am thanking myself sebab tak overreact masa dia beritahu pasal benda tu. i feel like an adult, you know. cam cool cam peace jek. lulz.

i just dont understand the logic of certain people, sometimes. mungkin orang lain pun tak faham logik aku.

No comments: